The 555 Club, Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://the555club.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service Service is the https://the555club.com website operated by The 555 Club, Inc.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The 555 Club, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The 555 Club, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
The 555 Club, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, The 555 Club, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The 555 Club, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The 555 Club Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The 555 Club, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The 555 Club, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google AdWords Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- Sage PayTheir policies can be viewed at https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://the555club.com/contact
By mail: 1825 Ponce de Leon Blvd, #599, Coral Gables, FL 33134
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community. We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately. If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by e-mail and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
The 555 Club, Inc
1825 Ponce de Leon Blvd, #599
Coral Gables, FL 33178i
This policy was last updated on 5-10-2021
Each participant in the affiliate program offered by The 555 Club, Inc. (the “Program Operator”) at https://the555club.com (the “website”) expressly agrees to this affiliate agreement.
NOTICE: Please read this agreement carefully. Unless you expressly agree and consent to this agreement, you may NOT participate in the affiliate program. By participating in the affiliate program, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this contract. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, please do not register for the affiliate program.
This agreement incorporates the Program Operator’s Terms and Conditions of Use (located on this website) herein as if it were set forth in full.
Throughout this agreement, “affiliate program” refers to the affiliate program operated by the Program Operator in part for the website.
Each affiliate is an independent contractor of the Program Operator and not an employee. Nothing herein is intended to create an employer/employee relationship.
COMMISSIONS & REFERRAL FEES
Whenever someone orders through your affiliate link, your affiliate ID is credited with a referral fee. When another affiliate registers as an affiliate using your affiliate link, your account is credited as the Sponsoring affiliate. You do not earn a referral fee for any other affiliate’s registration. The commission/referral fee amount varies from product, service or opportunity. The rate at which your referral fee is generated can be found on the website and is subject to change at any time.
Before any affiliate may be a sent a commission check, the affiliate must submit to the Program Operator identification information. Such identification information shall include, at a minimum, a copy of a government issued, picture, identification card (for example, a drivers license). These documents shall be faxed to the Program Operator as per the instructions sent in your “Welcome, affiliate” email. You will not receive any payment of commission/referral fees until such time as you submit the required documentation to the Program Operator.
Commissions on products and services are paid at the rates as indicated on the website. The Program Operator strives to pay similar rates on further products, services, and opportunities, but reserves the right to pay a different scale if necessary.
INCOME TAX LIABILITIES
Each affiliate acts as an independent contractor and as such is responsible for any or all United States, state, or foreign income taxes and any other tax liabilities that affect or concern the sales of the products or services, in your state or location. If you are NOT a resident of the United States, the Program Operator will withhold the appropriate U.S. income tax applicable to foreign nationals, prior to your receipt of any commissions. The Program Operator does so pursuant to the United States Internal Revenue Service laws (also known as the United States Tax Code) and other applicable laws. It is the affiliate’s sole responsibility, and not the responsibility of the Program Operator, to take any steps necessary to recover these sums under the Tax Code and other applicable laws.
EMBARGOED NATIONS & SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS
The United States controls the export of products and information. Each affiliate agrees to comply with such restrictions and to not export or re-export the materials (including software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By becoming an affiliate, you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction with regard to the import, export, or re-export of the materials (including software).
Each affiliate is responsible for compliance with all applicable U.S. laws and regulations, including but not limited to, those laws pertaining to export control. By registering as an affiliate, you warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of a country designated as having Embargoed Nation Status and further, you also warrant that you are not on the list of Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons maintained by the U.S. Treasury Department. The products and/or services are exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion to other countries is contrary to U.S. law and is prohibited.
In compliance with the United States Patriot Act, only those who have provided appropriate identification information and do not reside within an embargoed nation and who are not listed on the Specially Designated Nationals list may receive commission checks paid by either the Program Operator.
Commissions are paid once per month by payment processor on the 15th day of the month for sales made from the first through the last day of the previous month, and are paid by the Program Operator.
There is a minimum commission amount. This is the minimum amount that you must earn before you will be paid commissions. In any commission period, your commission must exceed this amount before you will receive any sums for that period. Commissions below this minimum amount will be held until such time as the commission equals or exceeds this amount.
Commissions are not paid for any sales for which payment has not been received, or for any transaction that has been rejected for any reason.
We are not responsible for paying interest to affiliates for accrued but not yet delivered commission payments.
If a transaction incurs a charge-back, or if an online transaction is not completed in every way, no commission payment is due to the affiliate. If a commission has already been paid, then it will be deducted from an active affiliate’s future commissions.
All commissions are paid in US Dollars by PayPal or bank draft. Affiliates requesting bank drafts will have a processing fee of $10.00 deducted from the check. This fee may change at any time.
Each affiliate is responsible for selecting the payment processor, through which to receive their commissions/referral fees, from the payment processors supported by the Program Operator. If you elect a payment processor through which to receive your commissions and you later terminate the account or the account becomes unavailable for any reason, the Program Operator is not responsible for your not receiving the money. Each affiliate is responsible for always maintaining the payment processor through which they receive their commissions/referral fees OR selecting an alternate method of payment supported by the Program Operator. This election is entirely made by the affiliate and the Program Operator assumes no responsibility for non-receipt of payments made according to the payment processor elected by the affiliate, or the affiliate’s lack of ability to then conform to the payment processors or processes supported by the Program Operator. The Program Operator assumes no responsibility for an affiliate not electing a payment processor. If an affiliate fails to elect a payment processor, any sums due will be paid via check and any fees applicable to payments by check or bank draft will be deducted.
MIXING OF PRODUCTS
As an affiliate of the Program Operator, your website on which you advertise any products or services of the Program Operator may only include products that are not capable of being viewed by persons 13 years of age or younger unless the Program Operator specifically allows such products. Your website may NOT contain any content or images that are NOT suitable for being viewed by persons 13 years of age or younger if you include any reference whatsoever to the Program Operator, the website, the eBook(s), or your affiliate Link. On any website on
you include any reference whatsoever to the Program Operator, its products, services, and eBooks, you may NOT include any reference whatsoever to any form of “Adult” content. Any violation of these requirements will result in immediate termination of your affiliate status and you shall forfeit any commissions/referral fees that may be due. In the event that any violation of these requirements results in the suspension or termination of any payment processor for or the Program Operator, you shall be liable for liquidated damages in the amount of $10,000 as well as actual and any consequential or actual damages that or the Program Operator may incur.
PAYMENT PROCESSOR FEES
All commissions are calculated based on the net transaction. In other words, all payment processor fees are first deducted from the sums collected from the customer. Then, all payment processor fees are deducted. The remaining amount is a commissionable sale. The commission rate listed on the website is then applied to determine the amount due the affiliate. Any sums paid for payment processor fees are not commissionable. The Program Operator may also charge a per transaction fee for every transaction processed. In the event that a per transaction fee is applied, the amount of the fee can be seen on the website. Any such fee is not commissionable and is also deducted from the sums paid by the customer, prior to the calculation of any commission.
SPAM & UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL (UCE)
The Program Operator does not tolerate the sending of unsolicited bulk emails (UCE or SPAM) which promote, or make reference to the Program Operator, or any of their associated companies or websites, Partners, or employees, the websites, products or services. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions pertaining to UCE or SPAM shall apply to each affiliate. Any affiliate who, in the opinion of the Program Operator, breaches this rule will have their affiliate status canceled and any outstanding commissions will be forfeited.
The Program Operator and their associated companies operate with the strictest codes of professional conduct. Any affiliate who brings the the Program Operator or their employees, partners, or associates into disrepute, or who promotes any form of slander, racism, or unfair business practices, will have their affiliate status canceled and any outstanding commissions will be forfeited.
The Program Operator reserves the right to reject any affiliate application if, in the Program Operator’s opinion, that person or entity violates established laws or commonly held standards of decency. For example, we will reject applications from any person or company that promotes any form of violence, illegal activities, or from applicants who the Program Operator prefers not to be associated with.
AFFILIATE SALES & TRACKING
After signing up for the affiliate program, you will receive a unique affiliate URL which you will use to advertise the website. When someone clicks through this URL, a cookie will be set in their browser with your affiliate ID and their IP address may also be logged with your affiliate ID. During that visit to the website or any later visit, when a purchase is made the commission will be given based on the existence of the cookie.
In order to receive proper credit for sales, a person or entity must purchase through your unique affiliate URL. Masking or cloaking of the links (whether done by software or by a script, and sometimes referred to as “affiliate link cloaking”) may or may not work with parts of the Sites. The Program Operator allows masking or cloaking but You must provide a repeatable process for our verification of the cloaked link, otherwise the use of the masked or cloaked link is disallowed.
TERM & TERMINATION
This agreement will begin upon your sign-up with the affiliate program and will end when either you or the Program Operator terminates your affiliate status, or if your account is inactive in any continuous twelve month period. An affiliate may terminate this agreement at any time, and for any reason, by writing to – or emailing – the Program Operator at the email address listed on the website. The affiliate may not transfer this agreement, or any rights conveyed in this agreement, to any third party whatsoever.
The Program Operator may also terminate this agreement at any time, and for any reason, by writing to affiliate at the email address listed in the affiliate’s Profile, with 30 days notice. the Program Operator may transfer this agreement to any party whatsoever, at any time, and this agreement shall remain in full force and effect, without notice to affiliate. However, if this agreement should terminate for cause due to violation of this agreement or the Terms and Conditions, this agreement shall terminate immediately and affiliate shall forfeit all right to any commissions then due.
RIGHTS TO MODIFY AGREEMENT
The Program Operator, and its associated companies may, in good faith, modify any of this agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions (including the affiliate Commission Schedule), at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on the website. These changes will come into force immediately upon posting. The affiliate’s continued participation in the affiliate program following the said posting of a change notice or new agreement shall constitute binding acceptance by the affiliate of the change.
If any modification to this agreement is not acceptable to the affiliate, the affiliate’s only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Upon termination of this agreement, the former affiliate must remove all affiliate links and graphics from its website, and refrain from publishing same in any manner whatsoever.
It is understood that any individual that uses the Program Operator system shall not use it in connection with obscene, defamatory, slanderous, hateful, illegal or politically disruptive material, the definition of which shall be at the sole discretion of the Program Operator. It is also understood that affiliates shall not try to cheat the system in an effort to increase their payments due. If such misuse is detected, the affiliate will be immediately terminated as an affiliate and any sums paid and any sums payable as and for commissions will be withheld. All affiliates further agree to refrain from engaging in any hostile activity toward the system. Any individual that engages in such hostile activity, such as hacking, shall be held liable for any loss sustained by the Program Operator, or its associates due to such action.
There is no warranty or guarantee of any kind with respect to the Program Operator system as far as reliability, stability, quality or dependability. This means that the Program Operator, or its associates is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly due to the use of the Program Operator website, products, services, or any other facet of the system. This shall include, but is not limited to, any system malfunction, period of being inoperative or unavailable, loss of data or discontinuation of service, other inconveniences.
Affiliates shall be charged NO FEE by the Program Operator for setting up an account to join affiliate programs or to join any program.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS & EMAIL
The Program Operator requires your primary email address be listed in your affiliate Profile. Affiliates will not be able to use the website or participate in the affiliate program until their email addresses are verified. Those who fail to verify their email address or use an email address that generates an error response consistently (e.g., “User is over quota” or “Mailbox full”) will forfeit any commissions due and this contract will be terminated immediately. You may not use an email address with an auto responder as your Program Operator email address. When you visit the Program Operator’s websites or send emails to, you are communicating electronically. You consent to receive communications from the Program Operator electronically. The Program Operator will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that the Program Operator provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you are an affiliate, you understand that you may NOT opt out of any emails that you receive from the Program Operator. As an affiliate, you must continually have a valid email account on file with the Program Operator or we reserve the right to terminate your participation immediately, without any refund of any license fees paid or payment of any commission due.
UNAUTHORIZED CHARGING OR RECEIPT OF PAYMENTS THROUGH THE SITES
No affiliate, or other person or entity may use the website, or the Program Operator payment processing system, for private transactions. Any revenue collected through the website or through the Program Operator payment processing system may become the sole property of the Program Operator . Any revenue collected through the Program Operator payment processing system may become the sole property of the Program Operator. Specifically, affiliates may not link to the website for processing of products or services that are not wholly sponsored by the Program Operator and authorized by the Program Operator and further, may not link to the website for processing of any products beyond what the Program Operator has identified as salable products for the website and specific affiliate sales. Should any affiliate of the Program Operator or other person or entity construct links that process orders through the Program Operator payment processing system, the act will be considered an attack of computing resources with intent to damage the website and therefore treated as a serious computer crime. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
CHARGING OR RECEIVING ANY PAYMENT FOR ASSISTING YOUR AFFILIATES
The progress of any affiliate benefits the Program Operator in many ways. If You recruit, sponsor, or obtain an affiliate through the websites, by any means, You should always be willing to assist such affiliate at no charge to such affiliate. If you are unwilling to assist such affiliates without charge, your affiliate status with the Program Operator will be terminated immediately and any commissions due will be withheld permanently as partial compensation for managing the associated and impacted affiliates.
AFFILIATE IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
You will be provided an affiliate identification number. Your affiliate ID number may be numeric and/or CaSe sEnSitIvE. For example, the code ‘learn_more’ is different from ‘Learn_More’. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your affiliate ID number and password. You agree to hold the Program Operator harmless in the event that any such information is shared by you with any other person or entity whatsoever.
NO PREDATORY ADVERTISING
All affiliates in the affiliate program agree to refrain from any type of predatory advertising practices, the definition of which shall be at the sole discretion of the Program Operator, and shall include, but not be limited to, dynamically replacing the affiliate ID of one affiliate with that of another with the effect of “stealing” the commission away from the affiliate that earned it, whether this be intentional or not. affiliates may not adjust any of the supplied affiliate links to reset cookies or bypass other safeguards in the system. affiliates understand that engaging in such practices is grounds for immediate termination and forfeiture of any earned commissions.
The Program Operator will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate system sale tracking failures, commission processing system failures, losses of database files or backups thereof, attacks on computing resources, computer viruses, the continued viability of their products, any results of “intents of harm” to the program, or acts of God or Nature. The Program Operator makes no claim that the operation of the websites or the Program Operator network will be error-free nor will the Program Operator be held liable for any interruptions or errors.
a) If any part of this agreement or the Terms and Condition is declared void, this agreement and the Terms and Conditions shall, to the maximum practicable extent, be construed without reference to that part. No term or provision of the Agreement shall be waived unless in writing and signed by the party waiving the provision, and any waiver shall apply only to the specific event or situation which it describes and shall not be continuing. No affiliate may assign or sublicense this agreement without the Program Operator’s prior written consent.
- b) All legal or other fees incurred in collecting returned checks or declined credit cards or any other lack of payment related to a sale made by an affiliate will be payable by the affiliate. Any sums not collected from the affiliate or affiliate’s customer are not commissionable, and any fees incurred during processing or handling of sales made by the affiliate will be deducted in whole from any commissions due to the affiliate. Further, in the event that the commissions due the affiliate are insufficient to cover any sums, the affiliate agrees to pay the full amount to the Program Operator.
- c) IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR THE LIMITATIONS WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE PROGRAM OPERATOR’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY THAT PERSON OR ENTITY FOR THE PRODUCT, SERVICE, AND OR EBOOK OR SOFTWARE (LICENSE).
- d) To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Program Operator’s intellectual property rights, the Program Operator may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court located in Miami,FL, USA and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Use of the Program Operator website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Program Operator as a result of this agreement or use of the website, products, and/or services. The Program Operator’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Program Operator’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- e) This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, USA applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Florida USA. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between the Program Operator and you for any purpose concerning this agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder, will first attempt to be resolved with the help of a mutually agreed-upon online mediator. Any costs and fees (other than attorney fees) associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- f) If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through online mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: for legal actions or proceedings between the Program Operator and you, in Sedgwick, Florida, USA under the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
In no case shall you have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. You will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
- g) Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the website, the products, the services, or the eBook(s), must be commenced within ninety (90) days after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. The Program Operator ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement. the Program Operator may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Use of headings in this document is for convenience only and does not identify legal boundaries or terms explicitly.
- h) The Program Operator may modify this agreement, and the agreement this creates, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you. This is the ENTIRE agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed.
- i) The Program Operator may transfer any rights or responsibility that it may have to any person or entity whatsoever. Nothing herein shall alter or encumber the right of the Program Operator to transfer any such rights or responsibilities. Any transfer by the Program Operator shall cause this agreement, and any other agreement then in effect (as well as any other contract between you and the transferring party) to transfer simultaneously, all without permission.
- j) Should this affiliate program be deemed illegal in any jurisdiction, the Program Operator has the right to immediately terminate this program, without recourse. If the payment processors utilized by the Program Operator determine that sales made through affiliates cannot be processed through the payment processor, then the Program Operator has the right to immediately terminate this Program, without recourse. Nothing herein is intended to imply that the Program Operator will always offer any affiliate program, or this affiliate program, for all products, services, and/or opportunities sold by the Program Operator on the websites or that the Program Operator will offer any affiliate program whatsoever.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This policy was last updated on 5-10-2021
You understand and agree that there are important risk factors that should be considered by you when deciding whether to purchase products from The 555 Club, Inc.
NO EARNINGS PROJECTIONS, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of products from The 555 Club, Inc., and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by products from The 555 Club, Inc.
YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK OF IT
Your success in using the information or strategies provided by this website, depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase products from The 555 Club, Inc., and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing products from The 555 Club, Inc., and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
You are advised to do Your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with Your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for products from The 555 Club, Inc. has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
TESTIMONIALS & EXAMPLES
Testimonials and examples on this website about products from The 555 Club, Inc. are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This disclaimer was last updated on 05-10-2021
External Links Policy
Our website contains hypertext links to websites and other information created and maintained by other individuals and organizations. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information or privacy policies posted on these linked websites. You should know that these websites may track visitor viewing habits.
In addition, hyperlinks to particular items do not reflect their importance, and are not an endorsement of the individuals or organizations sponsoring the websites, the views expressed on the websites, or the products or services offered on the websites.
We permit links to our website if they do not imply an endorsement by, or affiliation with, our website.
We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date links. Any and all links may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with links on our website, or for more information about this policy, please send us an e-mail.
This policy was last updated on 05-10-2021
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
This website (see our website’s Terms and Conditions of Use for definitions), including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted and owned by The 555 Club, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or transmitted by e-mail, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider (“ISP”).
The owner of this website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counternotice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE WEBSITE OWNER
The 555 Club, Inc
1825 Ponce de Leon, Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33134
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
- The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
COUNTERNOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the website owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counternotification with the website owner and/or the ISP. If website owner and/or the ISP receives a valid counternotification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counternotification, unless the website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counternotice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.